Monday, October 4, 2010

A Little Bored

I have a very quiet house right now all I hear are the birds outside. I open the back door since it is nice and cold out there. I haven't done much around the house today. My son keeps on reminding me to buy a pumpkin. Hubby and I have to carve a pumpkin in front of the kids this month. Since both of us doesn't know how to carve a pumpkin yesterday we bought one so we can practice.

So, we are carving it tonight with the kids. We have to see the result I'll be taking picture to share it with you guys. The kids want to start carving their own pumpkin and I think it is really nice for them to do that. They never been experience pumpkin carving because I always buy the plastic one every year lol. I want my kids to try to play and carve a real pumpkin this year. I'm sure they'll have fun doing it.

No comments: