Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best friends; The best therapy

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

When my best friend and I are together, we usually want to go out. Before leaving the house, I always set my home security alarm from http://www.allhomesecurity.com/ before I visit my best friend. In going out, this usually includes things such as; pedicures, dinner, holiday related outings without children or going to the movies.

Best friends are very special; they are someone who can always understand, no matter what situation presents it. They are always there through the good and the bad days, and always counted on in a pinch. My best friend always brings out the best in me, and sometimes spending special time with another person who is so very important to you, makes getting through another week that much more bearable.

When my best friend and I go out, we know that the evening will be special. No matter if it is to a movie or just out to dinner alone, we know there is no judgment in what we say to one another, and we know that we are going to get from the heart advice and understanding.

No comments: