Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Cars

There are a lot of good deal right now if you buy new car. I would love to have a new car but, not right now I am happy with what I have. Maybe later when I have enough budget to have a new one. I was looking at Toyota Sienna and GMC Yukon-Xl. After having a small car for so many years I would love to have a bigger one next time. For now I need to keep saving for it.

My show my son the picture of BMW M3 at thecarconnection.com. He really like it and he want me to buy it hehehe. I told him someday maybe we can afford it. If you are interested about the BMW car visit link above more info. Anyhow, I am trying to recover from this sickness that I have today. I hope to be better soon. I hate taking medicine be for colds because it makes me sleepy all day.

No comments: