Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting Ready For Christmas?

Some of my friends got their plans already for Christmas. For me I am still thinking what to get them. The kids are getting old and they don't know what they want. My daughter still like the Play Kitchen and Kid Kraft. If we get her that kind of stuff she probably enjoy it with her brother. Right now she is so interested in cooking. I let her help me once in a while. I still don't trust her around hot stop I think she is too young to do it.

I think Kids Kitchens is the best way for her to enjoy the kitchen stuff right now. Anyway I am getting ready for the kids to be home from school. My friend is the one who is going to pick them up today. So I have to get off here and wait for them outside. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy your Friday night.

No comments: