Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Sale

Tomorrow is the day to shop for the black Friday sale. I want to buy a tory burch shoes also I saw a tory burch fur boots that I really like. I love collecting shoes I guess its a women thing. My daughter is like me she love shoes too. She wanted us to buy her a fur trim boots for Christmas. The one that she like is a little expensive so mommy is saving for it.

I also checked out earlier the stuart weitzman and jeffrey campbell shoes. They have a lot of beautiful shoes and boots. I just love browsing around for shoes. Whenever we go to the store I always spend so much time at the shoes department. My husband and son doesn't care much about the shoes but my daughter and I love to browse around.

Tomorrow I am going to check out a couple of store. That if I'll be able to get up early lol. I don't usually go out on black Friday but, tomorrow I will try.

No comments: