Saturday, November 20, 2010

Painting The House

We are now in the process of picking a color to paint the exterior of our house. We already have a couple of color that we like. But, we want to look for more colors. Everything out there need to be change including the wall address plaques. I am hoping to find an address plaques that will match the color of the house. I have to go back to the store today and will try to finalize the color that we are going to choose.

It's going to be a lot of work but I am ready for it. I want everything to be ready including the address plaques and numbers so that way we don't need to keep going back to the store. I just want to start and get over it. It's been a while now since the last time I paint. The last time I painted our house it was really fun.

The kids probably want to join in the fun also. We have to see what is the result. I will be sharing some photos in here after we are done painting. You will see the before and after picture.

No comments: