Monday, November 29, 2010

New House

My friend just bought a new house and she is so excited about it. She can't wait to move in. They also got the First Time Buyer Mortgages discounts and more deals. Also the Mortgage Rates that they got is very low. I am so happy for them and can't wait myself to see their new home. She is so excited about the house that she already start planning on how she decorate it.

Here is a website justmortgageadvice.com for the Mortgages for First Time Buyers to get advice and more. Anyway the kids want to put the Christmas decoration outside when they got home from school. I am not sure if we can do it today though. I am not feeling good and I need to take plenty of rest. If we can't do it today I will make sure will do it tomorrow. I will be a lot better tomorrow I think.

No comments: