Saturday, November 20, 2010

What A Day

Headache and more is what I have right now. My sinus just went back and I don't like it at all. I took some medicine while ago I hope it will start working soon. Anyway I was wondering if you guys know about Online Trading and Online Broker. Today I checked out firstrade.com and it makes me so interested about their Mobile Trading and also Stock Trading. I want to read more about the services that they're offering when I feel better.

Right now my head is really hurting and I can't stay in the computer for a long time. As soon as I feel better I want to read more about IRA Accounts. For now I need to focus on getting better. I promise the teacher to help her next week. So, I need to get better or else I couldn't go to school next week.

Thanksgiving is almost here and the kids can't wait for their Thanksgiving off. Anyhow I need to try to take a nap and I hope to feel better when I get up. I want to go around the store today to look for Christmas present for the kids. But, I am not up for it today.

No comments: