Wednesday, November 3, 2010

He Is Getting Old

My son is getting old the other day he start talking about investing in gold. I asked him what kind of gold he said gold bullion hubby and I was looking at each other after he said that. We asked him where did you get this idea? He answered us from TV lol. Investing in bullion is really a good idea. I even heard about gold IRA also. Right now we don't have the money to buy gold bullion. But, if we have the money to invest in gold I would do it.

I know that there are a lot of people around the world buy bullion for their investment. I hope I can do the same but, for now I need to saved up for it. Anyway the night is getting late and I really need my sleep. I been going to bed so late almost every night in the past night. I don't like the feeling of being so sleepy all day everyday. So, tonight I am heading to bed earlier.

No comments: