Monday, November 29, 2010

Early Christmas Present

Hubby just got himself an early Christmas present. He got the Video Converter and he is so happy. But, still I need to get him something for Christmas. I am hoping to find out what he really want for Christmas. I guess I have to be a spy from now on and see what he really likes. We got most of the stuff for the kids already and now I need to start wrapping Christmas presents soon.

If you like a Video Converter for Mac or iPad Video Converter just visit imtoo.com. Anyway today is a Cyber Monday. Did you guys done your shopping online yet? For me I am still looking and did not find anything yet. Some of my friend found a good deal already but not me. Maybe I'll try my luck again later. I need to take a little break for the computer for a moment the medicine makes me dizzy.

No comments: