Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hanging Around The house Today

It's too cold to go outside so we decide to just hang around the house today and watch movies. The kids love it because they can watch the movies that they wanted. I am just browsing around online today. Have you check out the shepard fairey? At their website they have the obey giant art and shepard fairey prints. If you are interested with their products just click the link and it will take you to their website.

I am wondering if the weather is going to be like this again tomorrow. I hope not otherwise will be staying at home again. I hope that next week will be a better week to go out. The kids only have three days of school next week. My son is already so excited about it. I will be spending my whole day at school on Monday. The teacher ask me if I can come and help her. So my Monday is already taken.

No comments: