Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Colds And More

Hubby, me and our daughter have a colds and I hate it. I hope we get rid of this soon because I don't like it at all. I been so busy lately and I have so much work waiting for me here at home. I need to have some time to work around her. I want to finish decorating the tree so I can pick up all this mess on the floor.

The kids are so excited about putting the Christmas tree up that they make me take all the Christmas decor down from the attic. Well, we have them all down by the help of my kids. But then they just put them all over the house. So, now I need to get all of this decorating done so I can get rid of all the boxes. I got some put away already but, I still have quiet a few left. I am hoping to get this house clean by Friday.

No comments: