Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love The Contest

I am hoping to win the contest of a free tickets to the Mickey's very merry Christmas. Last year we won and we enjoyed the whole show a lot. The kids had so much fun on that trip. Anyway have you heard about retargeting companies and retargeting advertising? If you have not heard about it visit recruemedia.com. You will learn a lot more about retargeting when you visit their website.

After browsing around their website it makes me so interested about retargeting. Anyway I have the two Christmas tree up. I am not done working on it but, I'm almost done. I am hoping to finish it tomorrow but, tomorrow is another busy day for me. I have some other stuff to do tomorrow. I won't have time for my Christmas tree. I will be working on it this weekend. With the help of the kids and hubby will get that tree done in no time.

No comments: